This blog is about white boy shit.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Diary

Hey,

As promised, here is a recreation of the hand-written journal I kept yesterday. It alright, but I wish I had written a little more down. By the 4th quarter, I had pretty much lost all interest in writing about the game.  Predictably, my handwriting was chicken-scratch after half-time, and I managed to get wing sauce all over the paper, a copy of Sports Illustrated, shorts, and my leg.  It doesn't stop there, either; right before I went to bed, I started to eat pie straight from the pan with my hand. I was disgusted.

Anyway, here is the journal.





12:00 pm

What I've Consumed: 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 2 sticks of string-cheese, and coffee.

Thoughts: I just woke up. Major League is on. It's alright. I remember when a kid on my baseball team got drilled in the middle of his back and made a face like he got shot. We used a similar clip from Major League to make fun of him. Not much else here, just waiting for the game.

Pick: Saints 35, Colts 24 {note: Pretty close!)

2:00 pm

Consumed: 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 2 cheese sticks, and coffee

Thoughts: Game is in an hour and a half. Really want it to start. Don't want to clean.

3:45

Consumed: 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 2 cheese sticks, coffee, 3 chicken wings, 2 BL tall boys, one hit

Thoughts: My wings were good; the poop tomorrow will be bad.

3:50

Robin Hood looks bad ass.

3:55

I just got wing sauce on my feet and journal. PWT thinks I am disgusting.

4:00

I want my friend's cousin to lick wing sauce off my toes.

2nd Quarter

Why does NBC continue to let Jay Leno get torn to pieces?

4:39

I want to hang out with Russel Crowe so I can fight and sue him.
I want Jeffrey the Robot to move in with me.

Halftime

OMG THE PUPPY BOWL!!!
HAMSTERS IN THE (B)LIMP!!!!
A puppy substitution. They are dog tired.
Water bowl cam.
How can you call a foul on cuteness?
The referee of the Puppy Bowl jacks off to Purina (commercials?)

After Halftime

If I ever dislocate a joint, I will vomit all over the doctor.
I just told everyone about (????????).

PWT Takes over duties

6:30

WonderBread loses shit over interception.

6:32

Sixth tall-boy (Editor's note: PWT refused to keep track of what I ate. What an asshole).

6:45

Saints win. (Editor's note: PWT draws a dick rocket in my journal. What an asshole).

7;36

WonderBread is drunk. 9 or 10 tall boys.

Fin.

I felt terrible today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment